Central Sterilization Steam Sterilizers
- Clean steam supply system
- Special safety devices
- Easy load systems – Loading automations
- Advanced software traceability solutions
Low temperature vaporized H2O2 Sterilizers
Heat Sensitive Materials Sterilizers using hydrogen peroxide (H2O2)
- Large useful capacity (models 130 lt/80 lt/40 lt)
- Special fast cycles for each heat-sensitive material (of all lengths and diameters)
- Triple hydrogen peroxide neutralization system - zero residual emissions
- Single-shot cartridge H2O2 - Special safety devices
Autoclave Steam Sterilizers
Autoclave Steam Sterilizers of small capacity
- Class B autoclave sterilizer, with fractional vacuum system, suitable for sterilization of solid, hollow and porous items, open or wrapped.
- It has a built-in steam generator to reduce water consumption and faster sterilization times.
- It has separate tanks for clean and dirty water. It has a built-in printer and comes with a complete loading system and the possibility of a water processing system.
Washing - Disinfection Devices
Surgical Instruments Washers
Washer disinfectors Surgical Instruments for Central Sterilization, Operating Rooms and Peripheral Departments.
- Small dimensions - large useful capacity
- Fast programs (fast cycle)
- Wide range of accessories - loading racks
Washer Disinfectors for each hospital use:
- Operating tables etc.
Peripheral Sterilization Equipment
Endoscope Processing Systems
Sterilization Monitoring Systems
- Bowie-Dick test
- Package monitoring systems
- Process monitoring systems
- Biological indicators with incubation time of 24 hours
- Biological indicators for immediate release
- Traceability system
- Process monitoring indicators for washer disinfectors
- Process monitoring indicators for ultrasonic baths
- Process monitoring indicators for bedpan washers.
Traceability workstation that helps reassemble surgical sets by recognition of surgical instruments, validating their position on the set. The system allows the direct connection of all assembly information to the Sterilization software.
This system provides:
- Complete software application designed to trace surgical instruments (ideal and safe management of sets).
- Quickly identifying groups of surgical instruments, with workstation components, in the database of Central Sterilization.
- Monitoring instruments during the packing step, even when they do not have a unique tool (RFID or datamatrix type), based only on physical parameters.